CYP 0.00% 23.5¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Our rival is on the go and expanding to kids on compassionate...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Our rival is on the go and expanding to kids on compassionate ground. We just gotta proof that our MSc is effective and safe for it to be used widely. To do this, we first need to recruit 20 patients for a pilot study before we can expand to larger Centers. Having said that, given the mortality rate in Aus is considered low, I also worry that the pilot study may not show significant differences between the groups.

in a few months time, people will start to realise that vaccine is not the end to pandemic. This is because there won’t be enough vials or vaccines for everyone. USA may hoard them, but Americans won’t have enough for themselves. Covid can mutate, although very slowly , by the time vaccines is available for everyone, it’s time to reinvent a new one, it’s an never ending business.

The ultimate end to the pandemic for normal economic activities to resume would be an effective treatment for severe Covid. Treatments such as dexamethasone, immunosuppressive therapy and MSc (hopefully interim results will be out soon to confirm).

I agree that OA trial would be robust, but that’ll take 2-3 years to complete. It means you may be hanging around this price level for another few months to years before it’ll move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 23.5¢ 22.0¢ $14.22K 63.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30215 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 20393 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
22.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.5¢ 2600
Last updated 14.34pm 08/05/2024 ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.