ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Probably has nothing to do with what the stock is, how it has evolved and how it is going to evolve, who's at the helm or who's going to benefit etc. It's a matter of personal perspective and at the end of the day guestimates are just that; speculations. Downrampers' language is always tinted with negativity even when they occasionally do write something seemingly positive, again for selfish reasons.

Stock will do what it's supposed to do irresptive of what you, others or I say. The game gets decided on the field by the skill, stamina and the level of the players' desire to win; not so much by the cheering spectators.

Every now and then we are lucky to get the type of ecoool2 sharing their invaluable knowledge and skills with us but most of us here are just like the soccer game's spectators backing one of the teams facing each other. Down rampers are human too and perhaps have as much right to express an opinion but it's for those of us with balanced brain, unshakable will and solid investiment thesis to ignore them as noise makers.

This stock will go up and down, sometimes wildly as it has so far, but as it matures into a big mama elephant it'll see fewer and fewer fluctuations. One thing however is obvious, even to my untrained eyes, is that the stock has set an upward trend and it's more likely than not to continue on that trend for a long time to come not becuase I wish but because it is going to score one goal after another.

This is how I view things: The product is real, a quality one and very promising one on many fronts. It has just, after more than a decade, got the attention of the investting and medical professions and the available literature is telling us it is going to cure and cure in big ways. It's that cure that I personally am excited about because it gives real hope to real people who may otherwise have no chance of getting a shot at a decent life or life at all. As it does so it makes noticeable sum of money for the committed investors who truly deserve it. A truly win-win outcome. What more could one wish for?

It's not hard to make a few bucks here and there on many small opportunities the stock presents but the fact remains that a high majority of those who see the dips as golden opportunities get left behind when the stock makes the big move upward as it recently did on ODAC vote.

In conclusion, the question is why down ramp by making false, half true comments and forcing nervous small, often new, investors to offload their holdings at the wrong time and be seen as a selfish ugly troll when one can make more profit just developing a medium to long term inverstment strategy that can also save nerves and many unpleasant occasions. When downramping becomes a habit it has become an illness that takes more than remstemcel-L to cure.

One last note to those who are still likely to fall for downrampers' trap. The wildly unfounded and false opinions they churn out is easy to figure out but watch out for the half true info and opinions with the wrong conclusions they put out; of course intentionally.

I believe in this stock. It has opened up a new and exciting frontiers in curing many diseases and illnesses. Sure, it will face a whole spectrum of challenges, scientific and otherwise, but in the end it is going to be a big big household name; even downrampers know that. All my personal opinion. I'm sure you do your own research before committing your money on this stock. Good luck to all of us genuine people with good intentions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.