MSB 1.32% 93.3¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Ethics Approval to Treat COVID-19 Patients in Australia, page-211

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    My take on today's announcement. Yes, this is extremely positive news especially for the Australian government as somewhere down the line the Australian government will show their face in public after trial success in the US. Also, NIH is spending money to run this trial on behalf, not The Monash nor The government (To be corrected).

Also, there is a lot of talk about price action today. Let me give my two cents here, there is nothing new happened today. We are still on track of an interim result and FDA approval. Yes, today's announcement which is unexpected but we loved the surprise.

1. My guess is there is a lot of new buyers entered in this stock recently between $4.7-$5.2. Maybe they are short term buyer and would like to take advantage based on the pending announcement. Now, if something new unexpected announcement happens so start whinging about nothing. Maybe some of the newbies don't know about the upcoming announcement but they still want to go with the flow. Anyway, personally I don't have issues with any terms of investment.

2. Now, downramper doesn't want to miss any negativity then start picking the line, portrait negative film the whole day. We shouldn't entertain them.

3. I think M & G still balancing (selling) its position hence price under well controlled. Well, guess who is buying? Investor, individual, or short covering (still 30mils plus left on shorts).

My guess is maybe Dr. Fauci is helping or advising the correct direction to Dr. Itescu. We all know that what happened plasma or remesdvir. Also, our trial funded by NIH. So he will make sure everything is going smoothly till FDA approval and today's announcement may be one of the suggestions that will help future approval, supported by both the government without political angle.

Last edited by Sam_123: 02/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.3¢
Change
-0.013(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $1.050B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 92.0¢ $1.725M 1.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 46134 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 113383 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.