MSB 2.12% 92.5¢ mesoblast limited

Although Mesoblast is not actually mentioned in the following...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19

Although Mesoblast is not actually mentioned in the following article I stronglysuspect that it is MSB.

Did this trial ever get off the ground i.e was approval sought and received? Is this trial part of the recent MSB announcementor is it something completely different/separate?

Coronavirus Australia: Stem cell treatment forvirus patients to be trialled in Sydney

Astem cell treatment for coronavirus patients is set to be trialled by Sydney’sVictor Chang Cardiac Research Institute.

Executive Director Professor Jason Kovacic says the institutewill work on a local clinical trial of the treatment being explored by NewYork’s Mount Sinai Hospital.

Hesays nine out of 12 patients in the US administered with stem cells were ableto come off a ventilator in just 10 days.

“These stem cells were trialled extensively for patients withcardiac diseases and the beauty of them is it is an off-the-shelf therapy, thestem cells can be administered to any patient and have substantial effects onchanging the course of inflammation and the immune response,” Prof Kovacic toldthe Sunday Telegraph. (article May3rd 2020 Ibelieve)

Theinstitute is looking to start trials with local patients in the coming months.

Prof Kovacic says thetreatment could help avert higher mortality among COVID-19 patients withpre-existing cardiovascular illness.

I DONT KNOW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.12%)
Mkt cap ! $1.056B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 92.0¢ $2.103M 2.270M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 106422 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 59027 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.