RGT 2.80% 55.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Eh too much negativity lol Overall, the only difference I can...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 683 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Eh too much negativity lol

Overall, the only difference I can see between MXC and other MM companies at this present time is that our SP does not seem to do much when an announcement comes out.
    But seriously, so many try and down ramp this company but what is so different between MXC and let's say ZLD?

Yeah ZLD basically doubled in price following their announcement, but their SP is going right back down. The same has happened with other MM companies too. I am also a holder in MMJ and it took off to a dollar! .. now it is right back down to the bottom of the barrel ..

Every MM company is in the same position until revenue announcements, etc, start coming in then we will see who the real competitors are. It is all just hype for now.

As I have said before, I have done my research just like many other loyal holders here, MXC have set themselves up for a good future IMO. Personally, and I know some may dispute this, I think MGC Derma will do well and is a nice addition to this company. I have been following MGC Derma closely (even their social media on all levels) and can see they are slowly expanding and gaining attention.

In terms of short term trading, MXC does not seem to be a good temporary investment and I can see why that has upset people, but in the long run, I see this company taking off.

That's just my two-cents, GLTA and let's hope the announcements sometime in June-July bring good news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.