RGT 4.92% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Did anyone catch the Australian Story repeat broadcast on the...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Did anyone catch the Australian Story repeat broadcast on the ABC at 4.00 pm Sunday? The story was titled, "Sams Story". It was about a young Aussie bloke who suffered irreparable spinal damage in a football accident. The family tried all sorts of conventional therapies, but turned to medical marijuana in desperation. While it offers no cure, his symptoms improved markedly. He was more aware of his surroundings, became more vocally interactive and had greater movement and muscle control.

The Australian family exhausted treatment modalities in Australia and went to the UK to trial a sub lingual (under the tongue) MM spray which gave good improvement. I did not catch the trade name unfortunately. The current regimen they use is a use of Stilnox and an injectable MM drug from the USA called "Etanercept", phonetically sounds like "It-ani-cept". Trials are still continuing on the drug, presumably in America, but the Australian family say it has made the daily quality of Sams's life hugely improved. I just thought I would share this with you, even though it is an old story rehashed on the ABC. It shows media interest is still with MM therapies - the elephant in the room is the Federal Government. Labor and Greens are the political engine drivers to a faster track MM industry I also add with no bias.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $30.96K 103.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3377 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 13 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.