RGT 3.45% 28.0¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: EU Medical Cannabis License Granted with Strategic Agreement, page-4

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Worth pointing out that this isn't even our licence:

"MGC Pharmaceuticals Ltd (ASX: MXC or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that it has signed an Agreement with the Biotechnical Faculty of the University of Ljubljana (the Faculty) in Slovenia to commence a 3-year comprehensive botanical research program.

To facilitate the research program, the Faculty has been granted a full medical cannabis license (License) from the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Slovenia. The License allows the Faculty to grow and conduct botanical research with MXC in Slovenia for all strains of CBD and THC medical cannabis."

So the faculty has the licence, and we've entered into an agreement with them. I do like however though that we'll be testing our own propriety strains to help with the library, etc.

At some point though we should start focusing on revenue generating activities than continuing to fire up more research studies and agreements. The count is 3 already as per this ANN, not including anything to do with skin care product testing.

Slow and steady, i guess...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $15.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 31.0¢ 28.0¢ $620 2.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4337 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 6587 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.