RGT 3.33% 31.0¢ argent biopharma limited

SF - Dude, I have no idea what your game is or why you bothered...

1. 13,678 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2281
    SF - Dude, I have no idea what your game is or why you bothered to buy back in after you sold out of MXC. To be fair, I probably don't care that much either. What I have noticed is that you seem to have adopted a self destructive theme lately.

Congratulation to yourself and your group of friends on taking over this HC site - the six or eight of you who constantly post the same short little negative comments that you have over the last 18 months - the old news/no news/bad news digs. Not many serious investors bother anymore to post on this site - and most of us don't even read posts that come from the group anymore.

Take a good look at the MXC HC site over the last week and it will become obvious. 90% of the posts come from the group you are one of. Not sure who you guys are trying to impress - each other maybe. Serious investors are not impressed or amused. Thing is that your group has actually destroyed this discussion forum for serious investors. What a victory. We just stay away from the site now.

I am on a few other HC sites and I can tell you this - no constant negative posts that say nothing new and NO moderations which speaks volumes in itself.

So, enjoy your victory. You guys have worked hard for it. MXC has given enough ammunition of course and we all will be happy when the SP gets out of this 4 cent value range - and maybe that is just one or two  good announcements away.

So there is my bit of "verbal diarrhoea" - technically written not verbal I suppose. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.010(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.0¢ 30.5¢ $15.98K 52.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8036 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 2876 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.