RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Footie my son. By commenting on the negativity you are actually...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94

Footie my son. By commenting on the negativity you are actually doing yourself a disservice by highlighting it. There are a few of us including SF that have a financial interest in the company but if you read all of these posts carefully you will realise that the one major theme coming through constantly is ACCOUNTABILITY. That includes poor performance targets, high salaries for management compared with the negligible amount of revenue being produced currently, major announcements which hardly ever come to fruition, financial arrangements and investments details of which SH's are not privy to, time frame delays etc. This is not how most boards operate. SH's are usually privy to details of board decisions and more so if a large financial transaction is involved eg: Cannaglobal. Its all smoke and mirrors stuff. I read an announcement and then get frustrated over the wording, there never seems to be any clear definitive timelines and it always appears that its "subject to" or "imminent"

I don't think you are supporting your cause by the amount of subjective aspirational wish lists you post.

BTW lining up supply channels all sounds good but they are pretty useless if there is no product to supply. Research is all well and good as well but there appears to be companies that started later and are surpassing MXC right now. Whats happened to CannEpil...we are still waiting and no explanation. Can you understand the frustration?

I picked the industry and the potential growth potential. I only wanted one exposure and guess who I chose.

Its not over yet as long as what they say they have, they do have but I'm going to lose bigtime on the options unless something phenomenal happens in the next few months.(and I have quite a few million)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.