ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Ann: EuGeni Test Strip Manufacturing Strategy, page-47

1. 1,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    I have to hold with the one I have ... I know the difficulties of changing the direction of a company and it gives me great appreciation of the work done by the board and management over the past year.

None of the things they have achieved have been by nature, fast or simple. Garnering the knowledge to move from one step to the next alone is time consuming, It is all very well for a board to wave a hand and say "Make this happen" .... but the work needs to be done.

Getting ISO approvals across the line is time consuming, getting funding applications through government is time consuming, getting the research done to produce the actual products is time consuming, continuing to run and administer the normal operation of the company is time consuming.

And all this happened in less than a year. And more.

With a research company, staffed and resourced for the world of research. Being small and flexible is only advantageous if you are travelling along your lines of expertise. This team has stepped right away from that and into a totally different world.

My perspective is that they appear, so far, to have handled that difficult manoeuvre with aplomb.
    Last edited by Inductor: 24/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.816K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1153507 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.