EUR 0.00% 4.6¢ european lithium limited

haha was he really? are you 100% sure and being truthful about...

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    haha was he really? are you 100% sure and being truthful about that? who is 'et al' btw, as if there was actually a court case you'd think there would need to be actual names lol.

"Mr Mountainbike et al were convicted in an Austrian court re the slander on here. You should always be wary of ex employees who were fired having a bone to pick. Unfortunately this guy won't put the bone down."

This sounds like complete BS to me personally, can you provide a source or proof to back up your ludicrous statement? (Which is slander in itself lol). Are you willing to go on record and say a forumer on Hotcopper was convicted in a Austrian court due to his highly factual comments and opinions raised on an Australian internet forum?... that sounds rather unbelievable to me, but again I'm happy to be proven wrong! If so it sounds like Austrian courts clearly don't have much else going on haha

And are you certain you were just on the phone with Tony Sage?

Either way, this announcement is a non binding MOU in relation to a product that EUR does not have and cannot produce for the foresable future without many hundreds of millions of dollars raised and an operational lithium mine, which it also doesn't yet have.... so, yeah, doesn't hold that much weight with me tbh lol.

Last edited by Vodski: 05/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.