EUR 5.36% 5.3¢ european lithium limited

Ann: EUR receives grant of new mining licenses doubling footprint, page-108

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Right now is really just all but listing. What matters is shares are for sale at public market for $10 or more. There is no ambiguity there. My hope is it stays above $11.50, the aim is above $15.

Liquidity is name of the game. It will make more sense in 60 days, we would know then how many new shares will be issued and sold for how much depending on market share price. Before then I'm sure Tony and team are working to give the market progress updates that unlocks value, eg. JV with Saudis, EIA (which will coincide with CRMA into law) and drillings.

Tony needs to show he's not distracted by other companies or matters such as family or Perth Glory to boost sentiment and confidence. Needs better PR team, don't think he even has one. Online in particular since everyone gets their info on the internet these days. including media.

PS. Wolf is not MB. Wolf is some kid (he really is just a kid) who has this weird obsession with me. He's just trying to find some sort of self worth online and unfortunately as I'm well aware of the medical condition, it includes putting down others to lift himself up. Gartenfan is more akin to MB, although appears subdued now thankfully more civil. But please let's not discuss personalities but rather the investment.

I think the market is also quite aware how long it takes to get EIA approval in EU, it's always been the biggest thorn with NIMBY and all, and that's being priced in, or more precisely value is static with little interest. Wolfsberg project has been in limbo for many many years so I think there needs evidence Europe is finally, definitely with no iota of a doubt this time, going to embrace development of the mind such as EIA approval. This is our analysis base on interest when new project, Ukraine mines, investors took interest but quickly faded at start of war and been in limbo , again, since then.

Personally I have faith.. and many here too can wait it out. Although patience do run thin, I am more annoyed at Europeans than Tony and team. I believe in European industries and they really need this mine up and running. It's the most advanced for the emerging battery industry, if they can't get this up and running they really are stuffed... but I think they realise that except their bureaucracy is very very slow, they realise
    this too but can't or won't do anything about it.

Cheers
    Last edited by BRProject: 03/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.003(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $78.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $1.796K 32.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 91087 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 66348 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.