EUR 3.85% 5.0¢ european lithium limited

I agree with you exactly.The transparency and communication in...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    I agree with you exactly.
    The transparency and communication in terms of information is more than manly and does not correspond to the value we want to be.
    We are an equity company and not a one man company, which means that we shareholders own EUR and 82% of CRML.
    We have been in suspension umpteen times on the grounds of Nasdaq listing and strategic investor.
    There was no official advance notice from EUR about the listing date; anyone who wanted to know had to get this information for themselves.
    It is the duty of the management board to inform the shareholders and not only after the listing.
    I didn't read anything about a strategic partner in the last announcement and I am sure that many other shareholders have also been waiting for information on this.
    What is the status of the strategic partner or partners?I would like to read this in an official announcement and not here in a forum from a few people who have this information from wherever.
    The reason why this forum is so speculative and why there are sometimes confusing rumors circulating here is that there is no clear and interpretation-free information coming from the company management.
    Everyone is making something up here.I don't expect daily news about where Tony is and who he is talking to.
    We have plenty of directors at EUR and CRML, one of them should take over the marketing, press and communications department and do it conscientiously.
    I don't accept the statement "if you don't agree with the way we communicate, you can invest elsewhere".
    My critical thoughts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $69.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $53.37K 1.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 151299 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ 243595
Last updated 15.39pm 10/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.