EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

I find it a bit disingenuous for Europeans to demand local...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    I find it a bit disingenuous for Europeans to demand local lithium supply but with the same breath be NIMBY anti-mining. Which is it? You can't have your cake and eat it too. Part of my investment in supporting EUR is because I believe Europe can learn a thing or two from Aussies when it comes to critical raw material supply. That includes persistence despite confronted by delays. China is eating European lunch, just look at solar panels, a European invention and what used to be a thriving German industry now dominated by Chinese manufacturing. Soon will be cars, whether you like it or not. So I think it's worth the persistence of Aussies to bang on the heads of Europeans that such assets as Wolfsberg project needs to get to production if at all to have a chance to save Europe from itself. You want local lithium supply? This underground mine, already prepped is ready for you to fund back to life. For many of us, we could at least save our conscience for giving it a try because ultimately, should Europe fail with CRMA, your significance in the world becomes a 'has been'. Already our biggest trading partners are in Asia if not North America. Europe is slowly but surely becoming irrelevant and that nail in the coffin is when the biggest of all European industries, the automotive industry, becomes second rate compared to Asian power houses. Europe is not blind to this risk as can be seen by EU responses to "de-risk" and rhetoric towards "critical minerals". But Europe is as always, too slow, too little too late to act. Here's hoping Wolfsberg project are no longer delayed by European's own shortsightedness and negligence.
    Last edited by BRProject: 15/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $92.84K 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14969 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 3588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 368031
Last updated 15.03pm 03/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.