EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

Don't mistake my sentiment. In my opinion there are no...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    Don't mistake my sentiment. In my opinion there are no better partners than Aussies when it comes to mining and raw materials supply. Delays, although often times unexpected and unwanted doesn't stop us trying. Just look up Simandou and you'll know what I mean.

It's interesting, despite so much that has happened we still find ourselves looking to convince even the Europeans that getting Wolfsberg to production is the right thing to do.

Just because I'm well aware of how difficult it is and transparent about it doesn't mean it's impossible. Don't twist my words. If share price is your only measurement of progress then we have nothing to discuss further - we can agree to disagree.

Gartenfan, don't think I'm fooled even once.. notice how despite these two years we still argue the same thing. Nevertheless I still don't understand your motives. I'm sure you understand mine.

Cougar, it doesn't matter how many more of you comes along or change your user profile, my shareholding and vesting period won't change. That's how much I believe in the company and Europe's ability with Aussie help to secure local lithium supply. No amount of your effort here will change that.

Say whatever you want about the company and Tony. Delay as it might, my support is unwavering with a long-term view. It's never a smooth sailing. I know as much as anyone who's done this that often times success is failure turned inside out, it's often close when it seems far. EUR may not be winning right now but my gut still tells me it's worth backing. I've yet to back a company that doesn't end up in production, all faced delays.

It's too early to throw eggs. Wolfsberg project now finally IPO on Nasdaq, has really only just gotten started. EIA documents getting sent. I'm still confident CRMA to designate as a critical project.

When our 2yrs is up at end of June / early July and we have yet to realise a profitable venture, I'll step up a gear myself.

In the immediate future, personally I'm looking forward to a finalised contract with Obeikan. There are only 2 countries with hydroxide plants afterall, Australia and China. If not the mine, such a rare chemical plant is in itself worth the investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $92.84K 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14969 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 3588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 368031
Last updated 15.03pm 03/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.