EUR 1.89% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

Before I got out, I had a similarly optimistic opinion about the...

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Before I got out, I had a similarly optimistic opinion about the probable development of EUR/CRML.
    But unfortunately, I had a greater foresight that the current status quo would materialize.
    I also have considerable doubts that this management will be able to break this cycle.
    At the moment, the cat is biting its own tail.
    A Nasdaq listing only makes sense if I do my homework in advance, i.e. if I have potential institutional or strategic partners at hand who are also sure to get on board and don't turn out to be air pumps.
    I will make sure beforehand that ALL permits for commissioning the mine are in place and that I can theoretically start the construction phase immediately after the listing.
    But I still consider it grossly negligent to carry out the listing with the attitude "everything will work out with the investors".
    Last year you made several critical references to a solid PIPE investment, at least I think 150 million in addition to the 160 million from Sizzle.
    However, the reality is very sobering.
    Why are no institutional investors getting involved, neither on the ASX nor on the Nasdaq?
    There are only two reasons for me:

1. The risk is too high as to whether the mine will receive all the necessary permits for commissioning.

2. It's down to the people in management who you don't trust or don't want to have anything to do with.

According to the 2023 DFS, Wolfsberg Zone 1 was valued at 1.5 billion.
    I would forecast Wolfsberg Zone 2 at 2.0 billion.
    I would put the Styria deposit at 30 times the size of Wolfsberg.
    The result of the Nasdaq listing showed that EUR 17% of Wolfsberg and 20% of Styria have sold.
    If my estimate of the above assets proves to be correct,I have rarely, not to say never, seen a shittier deal.
    Furthermore, I also realistically don't see the Obeikan deal being finalized for a long time yet, or at least not at the published key points and at the present time.
    I hope I am wrong, because if not, that would be fatal.

The coffers are empty and there is a lack of capital for further necessary work in Wolfsberg, e.g. drilling Zone 2 etc.
    I look at things from an entrepreneur's point of view and from a bird's eye view, completely unemotionally.
    My approach to getting the mine off the ground would be completely different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $72.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $33.86K 669.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 188900 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 49618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ 178000
Last updated 15.55pm 09/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.