EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

Agreed 100%. Unfortunately the status quo is that Russia invaded...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1657
    Agreed 100%. Unfortunately the status quo is that Russia invaded Ukraine, which is where EUR's biggest investment (realistically) based on shareholdings. When given lemons, I'm of the view the company has done an amazing job (so far) in making lemonade - quick turn to make Wolfsberg project flagship (again) make Ukraine a long-term venture, finish DFS, secure offtake, pivot the most environmental concern plan (hydroxide plant) to a friendlier jurisdiction with cheap energy (the biggest OPEX) and list the asset at Nasdaq for easier access by American capital to invest in a lithium asset (the appetite for lithium investment in the U.S. is enormous and we are confident given time CRML will take a slice of that especially when it comes to the very rare chemical refining/hydroxide plant). Yes definitely agreed we remain in limbo for a better valuation looking at the short-term. In the medium and long term however, too many for me to list where value can be unlocked, as each piece of the puzzle gets done - a lot of us here know what they are and no denying those milestones are being achieved but point taken delays, delays, delays. Right now what most are probably asking, I ask the same question, where are the big insto investment? One big funding commitment here, say $100M in CRML bank account and we'd see that sentiment and confidence quickly turn back around.

Personally, I'm looking forward to securing the Obeikan deal - them committing to paying 50% and the other 50% capex via $400M loan at 5% interest. I would like to see the Saudi Govt give incentives such as a piece of land for the location that links us to the Kingdom's bigger plan.

I'm looking forward to CRMA becoming law next month, latest May if further delay as it's been a year since introduction to parliament. I do not want to hear anymore arguing at EU Parliament about it, much like how they still keep arguing about Brexit. I'd like to see urgency. In turn, I trust CRML has applied for, per my insistence writing to the company about it, to be designated as critical project - which would then open up better opportunities for EU funding. Austria is not as influential as Germany, but just as VUL was able to cut a deal with EIB, one announcement that CRML/EUR has EIB backing is another room for improvement that can lift sentiment and confidence.

An announcement that all EIA required documentation has been submitted is also warranted. I think transparency here, good or bad, serves the best interest of Wolfsberg project. Let the Europeans realise their own shortsightedness and red tape, how ridiculous of a complaint about dust pollution from a mine kilometres deep underground, ready and waiting for construction when permitted to say the word "go".

I am in no doubt Tony uses Ukraine as leverage, the war will end eventually. Out of all registered companies, his main is EUR - hence almost if not all companies/assets are linked to each other only via EUR. He may not be having good times right now but personally I never underestimate a person's ego and remain confident EUR will bounce back despite the many headwinds.

Nasdaq listing is done but make no mistake despite in itself a big expensive achievement, that's still just a stepping stone. The goal is getting mines in production in Europe with a hydroxide plant operational to offtake that holds the biggest bragging rights of all.

All said and done, I remain as frustrated about the current status quo specially with A options. Not sure sure what and how the company can dig out of this particular hole.

I have to keep placing a reminder that our vesting period is to end of 2026 before re-evaluation, so there's an appreciation we're looking at this with that time duration despite our discussions are mostly what's in the now and immediate future. For us, we're not even half point yet and many things can happen by then, hence crusted today, optimistic for tomorrow.

Nothing worth doing is ever easy or risk free.

Thank you for the chat, and please stick around even if not invested. We need more constructive criticism and healthy discussions, something worth the read instead of one liners from trolls. Cheers
    Last edited by BRProject: 17/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $85.76K 1.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 142364 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 368031
Last updated 15.03pm 03/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.