EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

The company has to provide an annual report and a half yearly...

1. 1,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    The company has to provide an annual report and a half yearly account and two quarterly reports. Other than this they have announce any materially different information that can affect the share price. These additional announcements should be done via an official announcement prior to any news release. If it does not affect the share price, they don't have to announce and can go directly to the media.

Clearly the delays in getting the merger done has taken a toll. Coupled with the down turn in lithium prices, things don't look rosy. These two factors are not the fault of the company. Optimism gets thrown out and frustration steps up. Announcements become a need to announce rather than keeping everybody in the loop. You end with some demanding constant updating verses most only wanting meaningful updates. You cannot have both.

Having translated and read the articles linked, I clearly see that that the expected course of events have not been met. Bureaucracy and procedure must be met. This means that the mine's owner must be in a position to proceed to completion of the program. That means the merger had to be in place and the finance must be in place. These items have been ticked off (some finance is there and I suspect more is coming) and the company has applied for an extension to April which has been granted for the next round of paperwork. The BMW money goes to CRML.

The lack of buying sentiment comes from the shareholders (both the retail and the institutions) not the company. This may well be a direct result of the company's actions or non-actions. All the company can do is continue to add value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $92.84K 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14969 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 3588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 368031
Last updated 15.03pm 03/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.