EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

I have seen enough red tape in the EU to ensure that any mining...

1. 1,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    I have seen enough red tape in the EU to ensure that any mining in the EU will be done with the upmost care and attention. Any shortfall would have a backlash that be hard to come back from. You can have your pristine environment and mining as well. With total control and zero pollution. The alternative is to let pollution elsewhere in far less stringent states. Spoiler alert, it is the same planet. Do you want some control or none at all? China is now "asking" their lithium processors to explain their pollution. I have studied their patents and extraction processes. If you buy from these polluting firms then you are complicit in the pollution. You are turning a blind eye to it and by default condoning it.

This critical minerals crisis is about EU getting some say in the supply of critical minerals in the EU. We have seen the availability (or lack there of) of some minerals already. EU want some control in the supply and some control in the resulting pollution. We have also seen the reliance of one supply of energy. You make a country rich enough that it wants to take over its neighbours. Globalization has its pitfalls. You in EU can have your cake and eat it too.

Your response only highlights what was being said, "We don't want any mining in our back yard". The old "waste is only waste until we have thrown it over the fence or if it is made over the fence" then it is no longer our waste.

The management is what we have. In black and white. They can be changed. You have to get a campaign up and running and get sufficient numbers to get rid of the management or at least sufficient numbers to put them on notice. Bitching about the management all the time is not bringing about change, nor it it constructively moving to bring about change. All it is is continual bitching about the management. Mount a challenge, accept the status quo or move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.3¢ 4.9¢ $92.84K 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14969 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 3588 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 368031
Last updated 15.03pm 03/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.