EUR 6.00% 4.7¢ european lithium limited

Hi Beton2,I didn't read Taurisk as NIMBY bitching about...

1. 8,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 763
    Hi Beton2,

I didn't read Taurisk as NIMBY bitching about management. Rather she was giving a view of what its like living around Wolfsberg, when the locals have no interaction with EUR and when the locals found out that there was to be the proposed processing plant in Wolfsberg, that would have provided local employment.

This is how she summed up her post:

"So for the locals there is now really nothing to be gained by having an active mine, with all the rumbling of transport trucks etc. disturbing protected wildlife etc. - so why would the local mayor be inclined to help out? Now, in this present state of affairs, an active mine will be nothing but a major nuisance, only providing a handful of jobs to the locals and all the profits reaped by a foreign company or companies.

If EUR had been serious, they would have installed a local PR person! For a long time there wasn't even a company sign on the 'official' address of European Lithium. To this day I believe that the one publicity function produced on those premises was just for show and the premises are empty, no furniture, no charts on walls, no signage. In the meantime the question is: where is Mr Wanke, the only person on the management team, who speaks German, in all of this?

The whole manner of dealing with what still is a precious resource for Europe by European Lithium was off-handed and neglectful."

EUR doesn't have to have its management changed to put some of these matters right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.5¢ $80.47K 1.645M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 82534 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 254687 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ 140505
Last updated 12.09pm 13/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.