EUR 4.00% 4.8¢ european lithium limited

Ann: EUR receives grant of new mining licenses doubling footprint, page-254

1. 17,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    @BRProject - I wouldn't be writing on here, if I weren't deeply interested in this mine going into production - and I no longer hold any shares; I may yet change my mind, but a lot of things would have to change: for example:
    Is there any chance of changing 'the team' - as i have stopped believing in them.
    I can see so many faulty decisions, like not having anyone 'in place' in Wolfsberg, except a sign on a wall in an out-of-town small filling station cum garage, travel bureau etc, there isn't even an eatery there, well maybe across the road . . .
    I do not wish to criticise Wanke, but he is no great communicator - it would have needed a salesman 'in situ' from the very beginning - you don't even see him in the photos they take - that liaison person should have kept in touch with the local Newspaper, made some contacts, friendships.
    and the project needs money, lots of it, which should have happened via NASDAQ - as yet there is no sign up saying CRML, or whatever.
    I thought one of the plans for having a processing plant on parts of the grounds of the large monastery would have been brilliant - it came to naught.
    If BMW want the supply they should be paying up-front to get this going.

The scarcity of announcements is also a reason, why the rumour mill is working overtime on here.

Well, lets wait and see and genuinely
    good luck from me to all
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.5¢ $113.0K 2.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 93448 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.7¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.7¢ 147512
Last updated 13.28pm 13/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.