EUR 6.12% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

@BRProject firstly I thankyou for remaining civil in your post.I...

1. 18,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    @BRProject firstly I thankyou for remaining civil in your post.
    I am not going to answer in detail, as it is none of anyone's business to know 'my business'.
    You have openly described your modus operandus on here, and you have been an unofficial and untiring advertisement for all things EUR and now CRML, hence my commentary.
    My view on the company directors is not as high as yours, having observed how little they communicate via notices to the stock market and how often one name appears in our local newspapers in Western Australia. I have, however, checked out their previous business dealings (and the huge turnover of staff as in 'former directors office holders) and simply kept my fingers crossed, that maybe this time, we can all come along for the ride and benefit.

Let me just state some of the investigations I made before buying this stock:

I contacted by phone a former member of the Austrian university geological team (sorry have forgotten his name) which investigated the Koralpe back in the late 1980s for ores and for lithium in particular and he was very enthusiastic - yes, the 'stuff' is there and am I invested? etc.

So big tick for EUR from me!

I then tried to find an address in Vienna, which showed up in the company details, as being a point of contact, and it turned out to be a street corner in a busy district which I happen to know well. The address was Schottenring 1 but there was no street number showing, the closest thing to that street number was a yellow letter box (which is no longer there) and a bank, it is also close to the Vienna Börse (Vienna stockmarket building) - so "maybe they're holding an account with the bank" I thought.

I then bought despite my misgivings, but that was a 'gambler's' reaction.

Only then did I begin investigating this, reading up on the long history of permits applied for and not given, etc. and soon realised I would be waiting forever, for this one to 'come off' - and had also realised that the people managing this were just trying to turn over an asset at a profit and were not bothered with actually mining this resource, which they have done previously on a number of occasions. All correct business dealings, all acceptable, but I was 'in love' with this actually being mined. So: I should have kept away!

Since I did not, I am probably reacting a little like a 'jilted lover' even though my actual financial loss is just a little over $300
    'jilted lovers' are never graceful, so I apologise -
    and
    despite not being a business woman, I can fit this into my budget.
    Also: as I am a bit of a hobby writer, these pages became a rich source of drama, so I did get caught up in studying the various psychological profiles of my fellow investors in EUR - and shall desist from now on . . .
    and who knows the negotiating skills of the multi-talented T.S. may yet bear fruit.
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.003(6.12%)
Mkt cap ! $72.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.8¢ $27.83K 558.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 127450 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 54162 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ 101390
Last updated 15.59pm 17/06/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.