EUR 1.89% 5.2¢ european lithium limited

Ann: EUR receives grant of new mining licenses doubling footprint, page-211

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Thank you BR for your open words.
    I didn't feel attacked, I just wanted to clarify my position, I don't see myself as a notorious naysayer of EUR like some others here.
    The decision to withdraw my investment completely is based on my reflection after the merger.
    For me, serious business mistakes have been made in connection with the Nasdaq listing.
    These mistakes usually trigger a chain reaction, as you can see at the moment.
    I hope this doesn't affect the deal with Obeikan.
    The media presentation still talks about "fully permitted".If you communicate this to potential investors or strategic partners like Obeikan, it makes my stomach hurt.
    For investors, it makes a huge difference, as their risks for an investment increase significantly and change the timing of returns.
    From an investor's point of view, I would insist on doing the homework, i.e. obtaining all the necessary permits.
    Calculated from today, that would mean a delay of at least two years.
    This would also have a massive impact on the supply contracts with BMW,if the commitment for 2026 cannot be met.
    I don't know the contracts, but I can imagine that the payment of the 15 million by BMW is linked to conditions that EUR or CRML has not yet fulfilled.
    I hope that any claims for damages in the event of delays in the delivery of lithium have been ruled out in advance.
    The EIA should have been applied for a long time ago, which would have prevented this expected chain reaction.
    Presumably, this would also have had a very positive impact on financing, PIPE investors, strategic partners, EIB funding, etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $72.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $33.86K 669.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 188900 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 49618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 5.66 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ 178000
Last updated 15.55pm 09/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.