EUR 6.38% 5.0¢ european lithium limited

Speaking of misinformation, Taurisk you have a lot of criticism...

1. 1,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1658
    Speaking of misinformation, Taurisk you have a lot of criticism over things you have not done before nor clue how. It's obvious you've not had to raise money to fund a business case. It's painfully clear you've not run a corporate business, nevermind successfully, nor have you any experience in mining. So it's mind boggling anyone pay attention to your post other than to their wits end and urge to shut you up not because of some malign intention but simply you sound like a crazy nutter and it's annoying. At least that's how I feel about you. No offence intended.

I will say, hopefully one last time, I ignore your posts and I'd rather you ignore mine. Stop addressing me. Please.

To be fair I'll address you again this time...

Frankly, you come across as someone who lives among mythical fairies - I have no clue nor care where you get your fictional stories from. It's weird you feel anyone would believe your post since a lot of your sentiment are contradictory to facts publicly available and no need for "rumour mill". No offence intended.

I'd feel more comfortable if you didn't become a CRML/EUR shareholder, no offence intended.

Let me get some facts straight...

BMW's offtake agreement with EUR is binding. Let me repeat that - binding. Call BMW yourself if you don't believe it. Write them a letter if you'd like, posting misinformation here fools no one you'd have more luck crying wolf.

BMW's $15M will either go to CRML bank account or a subsidiary company eg. JVCo. Hence, Nasdaq listing despite to some disappointment wondering why the need, perhaps forgot that one of CRML's IPO reasons and critically important to Obeikan JV is to unlock the BMW contract. Another reason why my sentiment despite conflicting with others who are worth conversing despite differences in opinion, with mine being confident the hydroxide plant deal with Obeikan will finalise soon and not drag on.

You want to know if the JV is part of Vision 2030? Contact the Saudi Government yourself.

CEOs or any c-suite do not have a habit of running to the media. In fact, we avoid the media often times at all cost. We also do not each have personal PR teams - that kind of crap are for the big caps and Hollywood. If the company has something to say to shareholders or the market, it's done in the official process.

Another thing, some may dismiss the idea of having CRML shares value as it is on Nasdaq and EUR owning 80% but make no mistake, this will be in the books as asset. When it does, comes release of financial year statement and position will reflect as such. To give you an idea, all listed companies has market cap higher than the audited assets. LTR market cap is double, as an example.

Let me clarify one last thing.. I'm able to provide information because I'm not an insider. I keep the Board and others at arms length. Stay anonymous through this tiny little corner of the internet. But what I say checks out if you would care to do your own diligence work. The likes of Carbondriver are best to stay silent or otherwise get into trouble.

Unfortunately I do not hold a crystal ball and neither can I/we or anyone forecast market sentiment and/or confidence.

I mean you no disrespect and mean you no harm. It's simply, I feel you are a waste of time.

Judge each post by their merit not the poster behind it.

Each to their own risk/reward analysis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.003(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $69.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.5¢ $103.2K 2.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25831 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 960512 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ 137800
Last updated 14.19pm 27/05/2024 ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.