EUR 1.85% 5.5¢ european lithium limited

Good on you Tymmsy, thanks for the summary and keeping things in...

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Good on you Tymmsy, thanks for the summary and keeping things in perspective! Get well soon

I am surprised that there hasn't been more price appreciation from yet another major milestone binding agreement, the company management are kicking goals all over the place, and EUR is a screaming buy opportunity imo.

I think the ASX is not great for lithium juniors atm, and the big end of town are waiting on the upcoming Nasdaq listing which should solidify all the fundamentals at play. Going forward the US will provide a whole new range of investors and funds that can then get involved, as BRP had mentioned. A new ball game altogether.

Our initial value of the CRML Nasdaq holding = US$750 million = AUD$1138 million = many X from these levels.
    That discounts the added value from DFS 1.0 NPV US$1.5 Bill, and soon to be Saudi DFS 2.0 even higher US$2bill+?

Looking forward to the SEC filing to finalise and then we get the Sizzle vote/listing countdown in the next few week's. Good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $76.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.7¢ 5.2¢ $65.10K 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95467 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 71954 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.