EUR 0.00% 4.6¢ european lithium limited

Actually when the credit raise was open the share price was in...

1. 1,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    Actually when the credit raise was open the share price was in fact lower then the credit raise.. the company was forced to extend the cutoff periods a few times because of this fact..

of course then as we all know lithium demand became a Hot topic and the prices shot up through the roof lifting all involved companies.. EUR Rose dramatically obviously because they have an operating mine and are Miles ahead of most of the smaller competitors.

it has been noted that well-researched solicited and professional investors overwhelmed the company with over $25 million dollars worth of applications the company only allowing $7m worth of investment to maintain a workable soi.
    it's my opinion and obviously the other investors here that we are well positioned to greatly benefit from a company that is probably time to there move perfectly..
    you could look at any lithium stock in the last few weeks they have all collapse pls down from $1.50 to 89cents, sya from 5.6c to low of 3.3
    the list goes on..
    I have a Target price of $0.30c and I believe this will be achieved easily when you consider where this company is at in what is undeniably an EV evolution and lithium boom.

But we all have our different opinions on things that's how it all works.. I've been investing for over 20 years and feel very comfortable with my position in fact I'm building on it.

Last edited by deedee33: 01/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.