ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 519
    WMHB I respectfully disagree with some of your assersions.
    I know through some of your posts that you have had personal interactions with Imugene management at non-deal roadshows along with some correspondence, which likely makes you better qualified to comment more than some others.
    However Imugene may be in talks with a suitor as we speak, and as Leslie has asserted these potential partners/licensees/purchasers do not always wait for phase 3 data, or in fact phase 2 completed trials.
    As she told us in the recent investor webinar with Paul Woodard & Bradley Glover, when asked about potential suitors, her response was that that information could be considered material and a big smile comes onto Bradley Glover's face.
    I am not sure what you mean that both Imugene management and shareholders have been reticent to change, enormous changes have taken place with this company, I won't insult you by listing them as you are already well aware of them, and how do you determine shareholders have shown a reticence to change.
    Looking at the Senior management and also the scientific advisory board, and you read the brief CV's I would be confident they have the right team, I could of course be mistaken, however I am prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt and until proven otherwise will hold this view.
    I also agree with Leslie that with exceptional (my emphasis)science, the money will come, they have the first in class Allogeneic Azer-cel, they have fast track with CF33 and of course the Oncarlytic with CD19 targeting for potentially making cold tumours hot.
    Also when Lesie was asked about the potential for a Nasdaq listing on good news she did not hesitate to say yes, no pause, no qualifications.
    I do enjoy reading your posts and appreciate the time you put into them, however on this occasion I could not let this pass without an alternate opinion.

DYOR opinion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.