ALA 0.00% 12.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Vogelworld: "Interesting that Hopper's other interest, "Imugene"...

1. 12,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    Vogelworld: "Interesting that Hopper's other interest, "Imugene" has risen by 12 per cent today."

Vogelworld/others: Mr. Hopper is not only involved with IMUGENE but also with PTX.AX - both in the cancer field. Without wanting to cross-promote, I happen to be a big believer in IMU.AX (when I did sell out of EMS/SUD the first time, I did switch those funds into Imugene...and I declared this - so nothing new).
    Vogelworld: Imugene's share-price is not 'soaring' at all but just now recovering from a crazily over-sold position (finally).
    What I do agree with you, on the other hand is that Mr. HOPPER has ALL the right contacts in the CANCER field (on a worldwide basis) so that he could 'farm-out' the necessary research steps that DO lie ahead for SUDA's "new shiny toy". TO DO SO, this PATENT (as announced today) is JIMHO a VERY IMPORTANT step and I do see this in a positive light.

To me, Mr. HOPPER has to 'only' score BIG with one (or max. two) of the projects in the PIPELINE. And, to me, he can for SURE more clearly FOCUS on what is important and what is NOT. Hope he cleans up the 'command-structure' in the company and gets things DONE.
    However, this will NEED some time and hence - again JIMHO - will require the necessary PATIENCE (which obviously wears thin with long-term holders in EMS/SUD that have experienced tremendous LOSSES over the many, many past years).

NOTHING is for SURE in life except for DEATH and TAXES (or so a 'saying' goes...)

SUDA is for SURE still a RISKY investment and the miserable share-price does of course reflect this.

Wishing all the SUDA holders - but especially long-term holders like CLYDE etc. etc. etc.) only the very best going forward.

wasa

PS: Last but not least: Biotech shares are not adequately VALUED in the Australian market. In the case of IMU for instance, their market cap right now - if listed in the USA - would be about DOUBLE. This will also play a role here in the future. However, as SUDA is now at such a 'beaten-down' lowly cap, even a relatively modest re-rating could see the market cap increase substantially. Time will tell as usual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $131.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $81.77K 652.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 298231 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 991290 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ 318801
Last updated 15.49pm 07/05/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.