RGT 1.79% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

This high grade CBD resin extraction facility (presumably) based...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    This high grade CBD resin extraction facility (presumably) based on the ‘super critical CO2 extraction’ process, is the prime money making aspect of the business. It is one of the main motivators for me taking a position in MXC.

The amount of resin this process can produce will ensure continuity of high profit income. Not only can we add value to our own medical and cosmetic range of products, we can utilize various strains and % purities for wholesale customers. Feeding this extraction plant with our own cultivated biomass, is a money making no brainer! I doubt there will be any capacity for contract extraction other growers CBD biomass, assuming we can grow enough to feed this money making machine! I’m tipping all extracted material will ultimately be from our ‘own grown’ crops for our own CBD based products.

Here is a link to my HC post way back 18/08/15 that describes the Super Critical Extraction plant that uses CO2 as the ‘solvent’.

Here is a link to a video from an extraction plant manufacture in the US. It explains the process and need for temperature control. Also shows an insight to the type of equipment involved. The other videos on the site are worth a look as well.

I don’t know who provided the extraction equipment for MXC. And I am only assuming it is a Supercritical CO2 Extraction system for it’s higher quality and consistency of output.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.