AXE 3.37% 43.0¢ archer materials limited

The M1 Ultra looks impressive, but it's got nothing on the MK...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    The M1 Ultra looks impressive, but it's got nothing on the MK Ultra. Ironically, the development of LSD ended up fuelling the creativity of Steve Jobs, I am led to believe. Perhaps the wordplay in the name is similar to that of the "LISA" machine he developed, totally not named after his daughter... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_Lisa

Coincidences are God's way of remaining anonymous, they say. But how dare the author (of whatever article you've pasted the words of) ask me, rhetorically, if I believe in reincarnation. As an atheist, I am offended by any kind of dialogue that implies my lack of belief in anything other nothing whatsoever is being questioned. By that I mean, I can't understand the technical terms used too well, and I begrudgingly admit that I own enough Apple products to qualify as a hipster-anarachist in the making (left-wing leaning views, but I still like having the latest iPhone, Macbook Pro, Air Pods, iPad, etc...) but I don't like to virtue signal. Plus, China, right?...

The resulting unified chips has 114 billion transistors, has a 20-core CPU with 16 high performance cores and 4 high efficiency cores, a 64-core GPU and supports up to 128GB of unified memory.

Well, this is all hearsay I believe. The probability amplitude of a wave function being functional at these rates is beyond the human mind's capacity for comprehension. Unless Eve took a bite out of the apple they are referring to, such claims seem like a classic case of quantum entanglement (spooky action at a distance) between BS and lies. It's also convenient that the tidbit at the end spruiks the token "green" detail that enables all of us conscious folks to make purchasing decisions knowing that we are not destroying the planet. Feels good.

Geopolitical tensions aside, does anyone else here find it painfully typical of Australian bureaucratic nonsense that the patent for this chip has been granted virtually everywhere aside from Australia? Seriously, who are the inept fools overseeing such a process? We really need to make them accountable for their stupidity.

Personally, my vendetta towards the charlatans in Australia will not be one that they escape unscathed from. The AXE will fall hard. Every dog has his day.

Australia: "What've you got here?"

Archer: "It's a quantum electronic device comprising: a carbon nanosphere adapted to store a qubit represented by an electron spin; and a control and readout device to set the qubit and read the qubit stored on the carbon nanosphere, wherein the carbon nanosphere is not hollow and the carbon nanosphere comprises: metallic electron spin states delocalised over the volume of the carbon nanosphere, the electron spin states being itinerant in nature with electron spin lifetimes at room-temperature of at least 115 nanoseconds, and short graphitic fragments that form unclosed shells following the curvature of a sphere."

Australia: "Sounds complicated. I don't understand any of that, so I'll just assume you don't know what you're doing."

chilavert:
    Sunny in Prague.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $109.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.5¢ 43.0¢ $136.7K 312.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 39975 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 2.18 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ 92791
Last updated 15.56pm 14/05/2024 ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.