IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

Ann: European patent granted for IMP321 & antibody combinations, page-10

1. 2,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1460

Ahmen to that.

Those concerned the SP is not headed way north should probably go to the trouble of copying and opening the following link

https://www.nestegg.com.au/sponsored-features/12552-trumping-geopolitical-uncertainty-in-smsf-portfolios-thinking-global-and-acting-local

however for those in a hurry the most salient point is the following. Suggest it is understandable that some folk (both mom n pop as well as instos) are looking at their investments from a different perspective than they were even as little as 6-12 months ago. It has to be fair to ask the question "at what point do I jump out of the market - especially the hi-spec market." Having said that, a wise man said to me many years ago that there are more millionaires made in hard time than in good so if you can afford to retain the risk then just maybe you can be a winner. 

..................The following chart shows an index of global policy uncertainty based on various measures of disagreement between economic forecasters, meta-analysis of mainstream media and the like between 1997 and 2018 – as you can see from this chart, we’re definitely in uncertain territory, with a significant uptick in the measure of policy uncertainty................ (& one therefore must assume similar fluctuations in the equity market - all just IMO so DYOR)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.