LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

Hey Sqe, Just from a quick search, over the past year there have...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    Hey Sqe,

Just from a quick search, over the past year there have been some companies reaching 99.9%, including LPD. Most of these are coming from Brines.

Just from a quick analysis, I do not think LPD have dropped behind in a so called lithium race to new tech development & production at all, the extension of the DFS, im sure many of us would agree was a vital step in our journey as we have officially unlocked the immense value of rubidum and caesium which have placed us as one of, if not the lowest on the cost curve.

Also regarding some real quick pier analysis, LPD still seem to be one of the only to go into the second decimal (99.95% of carbonate) while being amongst the lowest of impurities out there, especially when comparing to brines who naturally have some impurity advantages like less Iron etc. But looking at the hydroxide impurities, they seem to be basically 0.

Also on the environmental standpoint comparing to brine, there still seem to be issues regarding water conservation with evaporation, but that depends if it's direct extraction etc etc.

Just my quick view on that. It looks like now Joe is getting the hard work done with closing a deal for P1 over the next 16 odd years.

Im sure there is a lot of chess pieces moving behind the scenes, remember Namibia, Joe had been traveling and preparing for months before that merger was announced.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
78 62197485 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 81904154 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.13pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.