EGR 9.62% 11.8¢ ecograf limited

Ann: European trading and US listing for EcoGraf, page-110

1. 1,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Hi kosrach et al., it would be more than nice if we hit $2 this year, it would be bloody fantastic, but we should take small steps with caution, and not get ahead of ourselves yet.

The only (if even there was one) downside could be the shock-and-horror that we may cause to rampant holders of other graphite plays who's fortunes appear to be crumbling before them.

I'm not happy about the current news vacuum, but I think it's shortly coming to an end, and the faithful will be rewarded with parting of the Red Sea kind of results (with the greatest of religious respect).

Don't forget, we raised 54 Million and that's cash in the bank. Other wannabe's in our space whose interest rhymes with "middle fingy" can't even raise half that with an auction to the bottom if rumours from other HC posters are to be believed.

It's been a long time coming, but it's starting to feel that NLN EGR is going to be a massive LIFE CHANGING INVESTMENT.

..edit.. forgot the smilies biggrin.pngsmile.pngbiggrin.pngsmile.pngbiggrin.png
    Last edited by Fatcats: 10/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.8¢
Change
-0.013(9.62%)
Mkt cap ! $53.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $12.19K 102.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40969 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 70000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.