TLG 1.22% 41.5¢ talga group ltd

Its a big job to apply for funding. Its like the application for...

1. 2,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Its a big job to apply for funding. Its like the application for mine permitting. They will need to submit heaps of information with the application for funding. EU will do heaps of DD before parting with there capital. It's worth disclosing to shareholders that they have submitted such a application. They did it last time with FARADAY.

MOU with Mitsui is also non-binding but they had to disclose that they are in discussions with them.

I do believe MT is looking for other options, but it seems so far Mitsui is the only fish biting to provide funding. They are not cheap. So I think that's why MT is flying around looking for other options. Especially with LKAB not part of Joint Venture discussion anymore.

MT not able to ask shareholders again for funding. Especially when 484 Million is required for 19ktpa.

Syrah had the Telsa name to convince shareholders to give the 250 Million funding. Talga do not have any offtake agreement yet to entice shareholders to give more funding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.005(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $168.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.0¢ 40.5¢ $317.8K 773.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 35504 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 56911 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.