WIN 0.00% 2.2¢ win metals ltd

You are right! I'm surprised this isn't tagged as price...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45

You are right! I'm surprised this isn't tagged as price sensitive, as they are also talking about a DSO opportunity selling unrefined spodumene to get up and running earlier in parallel with the full refined production process, all while self funding.

Further more, seeing comments like "Potentiallyadequate for preliminary resourcecalculation" on page 10, to me it sounds like the results are very positive, and may be large enough for a resource count, this isn't just an outcrop of Lith.

Then on page 11 they say all the news out of Faraday will be released before Xmas (or at least hoping to) so forgetting about share price today, WIN has been incredibly lucky with their finds so far, management seems to be on the ball, and Steve having done it once before is a bonus, so WIN may become significant company in WA let alone a high undiluted share price.

What may happen prior to Christmas-lithium perspective
    • All assays received and assessed
    • Potential lithium resource estimation
    • Diamond drilling (twinning holes) to carry out preliminary physicaltest work…liberation studies
    • Mineralogy assessment (lithium minerals distributionspodumene/petalite/lepidolite distribution)
    • Mining options assessment/small mining operations proposallodgement.
    • Logistics assessment
    • Continue dialogue with off takers
    • Design and implement plan to expand drilling effort to realise fullmineralisation potential

With a mention of what CXO has done in October (2.6B Market Cap) WIN is going to pop to 1B pretty easily, paper hands will sell, but I can see much more past that, I would not be surprised that 2023 lands WIN at $1B on just owned minerals and once extraction starts it will fly way past.

As a few other have speculated $4/s is probably the fair valuation if these announcements pop off, what happens when extraction starts is going to be crazy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $112 5.315K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.