RFT 12.5% 0.7¢ rectifier technologies ltd

Hey guys, Sorry I barely post here or for that matter anywhere...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hey guys,

Sorry I barely post here or for that matter anywhere else, from memory top 20 hold 82% of the shares. Not sure even if us small guys bound together, that we would have enough holdings to be noticed.

For disclosure purposes, I don't have any shares under my name however, my wife holds a small but decent parcel - although not enough to be in the top 20 (which I executed and in turn control, I am authorised on her trading account - my wife and I have no other affiliation with the company in any form).

I've never been to any AGM before but happy to attend as I live in Melbourne.

More communication by management would be ideal, to say the least!

None the less, I still have a lot of faith & confidence in management and it is my opinion they appear to be fiscally responsible and heavily focused on R&D. They also appear to be focused on developing products that are both; economically viable and disruptive, which will position the company to become a dominant player in the long run. Again, only my perspective, the market is it's infancy and going to take a few years to mature and you need to be in it for the long haul to see some real momentum in the share price, especially since it's a tightly held stock.

Hopefully, I haven't spoken too soon but I'm also glad there isn't this consistent and ongoing need by RFT for a capital raise as you find with many other similar sized small caps.

Although difficult, patience is a virtue. It's better the company lays a good foundation now with its product development and testing; opposed to taking shortcuts and suffering in the long term.

Sorry for the lengthy post, just felt like sharing my thoughts and hopefully reassure other long-term holders the wait will hopefully be worth it.

Again, just my opinion - DYOR and GLTAHs!

Suki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $14.01K 1.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 125582 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4108525 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.