EVE 0.00% 0.1¢ eve health group limited.

Yeah - I am liking it! HIGHLIGHTS EVE INVESTS IN PIONEERING...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    Yeah - I am liking it!

HIGHLIGHTS
    EVE INVESTS IN PIONEERING CANNABIS HONEY & TEA TREE OIL COMPANY
    •  EVE enters a binding term sheet to acquire a 50% interest in an established organic essential oils producer from Jenbrook, for total consideration of $1.49m
    •  Acquisition of multiple assets across the production and sales value chain for 100% Australian organic essential oils, extracts and distillate waters
    •  Doubling of revenue expected from established products and existing US customer base: $1.6m annualised monthly revenue anticipated for June 2017, 100% increase from June 2016
    •  Unique and exciting product expansion, with confirmed US customer demand for two new product opportunities:
      o Medicinal cannabis honey – a premium honey product, produced by bees pollinating on hemp or medicinal cannabis plant nectar
    o Melaleuca (Meluka) honey – superior antibacterial honey produced by bees pollinating on melaleuca tea trees
    •  Strongly positioned to disrupt the large and growing global Manuka honey market, estimated in 2015 to have a global import market of around US$2.1 b1, leveraging its established manufacturing facilities and US sales channel
    •  Complementary acquisition to EVE’s existing investment in medical nutrition company, Omni Innovation and in line with EVE’s position as a listed investment company with a portfolio of health focussed technology companies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.