FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

There are some very good 'musings' there, only really require 2...

1. 283 Posts.
    There are some very good 'musings' there, only really require 2 of them to happen and this pony will trot.

There doesnt appear to be too many leaks here in Oz as non of the trading platforms are showing anything exciting in the way of potential movement just yet.
    It is comforting to see about half the sell side sitting above $0.155 which means that those that are looking to take profits are maintaining their stance and not selling out to cheaply.

The tiny little sells at $0.09 etc they are to test the market sentiment and try and make people jump off.

Guys i really dont care what the announcement is today, tomorrow or right through to Christmas - im happy to wait and be told that their is an oil interval of >150m and we are going to go gangbusters mid June 2015 and drill 2 appraisal wells and throw in a couple of undersea link pipes, a flow controller, some pressure stacks and ...................................................... sell the oil

Ok - it might not happen quite like that, nor do i think its going to happen as someone posted that FAR will begin to look at Asset sales as Connoco and Cairn dont like dealing with little companys - BUNKUM

Cairn and Connoco would not be a part of this without the work of FAR and the management team - and i am NOT limiting this only to the current FAR management team.

Think it right through, it is VERY VERY real and whilst not everything you read will happen, take some solitude that it Very WELL may happen.

GLTA - Have a great Monday, and give your eyes a rest from the screen, some of you havent left all weekend

GOD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.