ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4066
    I've had this on my watchlist for a while, but haven't dived into all the details yet, am I right that the main execution risk now going forward is the refurbishment of the crushing circuit and construction of a new mill and SX-EW facility so that they will be treating copper oxides and zinc as copper metal and zinc sulphate and a sulphide flotation plant so that they are producing a copper and a zinc sulphide concentrate? Makes sense to have a mineral processing hub in the area that can deal with as many ore types as possible, even though that requires a new mill and its attendant construction costs.

Some of the grades look high enough for trucking to a central mill/processing facility and I can see some of the smaller but higher grade things adding extra tonnes but I am wondering about all these other smaller high-grade "stranded" orebodies in the Whim Creek area and who owns them and what tonnages are proven up yet? Oxide and sulphide met looks pretty bog standard.

I like the use of existing facilities and mining leases and open pits, so its not exactly a greenfields site and a faster track to permitting and operation. Small tonnes but reasonable grades, I'm wondering whether the ore sorting will be reducing waste rock, or preferentially taking up ore. If so, is the ore sorting proposed for the sulphides only, or oxides as well?
    Last edited by eastwest101: 20/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.