EMC 4.00% 13.0¢ everest metals corporation ltd

Uranium is definitely the future, Nuclear power is the most...

1. 11,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4641
    Uranium is definitely the future, Nuclear power is the most efficient and safest! If you hear anything less it is just lies from the corrupt green elites who are on the renewables gravy train and the enormous subsidies they are taking advantage of. All this expensive and inefficient solar, wind, battery, hydro etc is mostly weather dependent and will not provide the base load power for Australia's growing future. The politicians and green elites understand that once Nuclear energy arrives in Australia, traditional renewables will have less demand. Then their dream run of free money is gone! Why do you think every other established country is going all out on nuclear power, China, USA etc are building record nuclear plants. In Australia as usual, our corrupt politicians hold us back and we are the ones paying more and more each year. More Australians need to wake up to this energy scam and start supporting nuclear!

As with the companies decision for this IPO, I like the idea but I hope it does not take away from the focus on the gold. We have been promised production and the gekko plant for months! What is the hold up?!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.5¢ $94.10K 804.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18250 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 47594 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.