EVG 0.00% 2.7¢ evion group nl

Hi allI have been in EVG since 9c (small amount) and continue to...

1. 263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Hi all
    I have been in EVG since 9c (small amount) and continue to hold. I have been watching the charts and now for me is around a good buy price.
    The team has continued to progress with the goals they set and I believe we are still on schedule. It may push out but that always happens and the world is now shifting faster than normal with more wars and shipping problems.
    The Australian market has been getting smashed unless you are one of the top mining companies. It takes an extremely long time to make a producing company and if you are in for a quick buck then you will most likely have a loss.
    The battery minerals have also been getting destroyed with lithium spodumene price slumping 70% and causing the likes of CXO to stop mining, graphite has also been forgotten with the likes of RNU coming down from 20c to now 8c.
    I believe we have had a massive pull back after the hype of battery minerals over the last couple of years.
    We have a buying opportunity here to get cheap shares in many good stocks including EVG that will be producing and get good prices in the next several years when we go into a deficit for lithium and graphite. EVG is a small scale mining a production company once they get going, but in a time of constricting in the world I believe this will be a good thing and let's us focus on making a revenue stream when a lot of small cap exploration companies will be pulled off the market because of no funding available to get mining up and running I have take over offers.
    We have some short term pain at the moment but unfortunately the company can not control people selling or buying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ $2.364K 87.54K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 350000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.7¢ 24661
Last updated 13.34pm 06/05/2024 ?
EVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.