NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

At least they have done something whilst we wait forever for a...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    At least they have done something whilst we wait forever for a decent mineral resource to be declared in Victoria.

They now will get some trader recognition and give us a chance to trade to adjust entry if that's your concern.

I hold both Catalyst and NML. NML are now setting up some options for themselves and a company like EVN doesn't want to bother with tailings, that's for start ups to poke around with but it's not like they are relying on tailings to get some cash. That would be a huge red flag IMO. 'reference orinoco failure'

This is often the time of year when gold starts to do its thing and I welcome global volatility.

I don't mind the try, fail, learn approach but I just prefer it's not with my money! In any case the knowledge and contacts available in the 3 mentioned companies is comforting. They all want to win and now we have a paid friend with the big boys. EVN want NML to win, it benefits them now. CYL can take care of business with Tandara and NML seem to like the prospector role and are productive enough for me to stay interested.

Wonder what the next curve ball will be?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.