AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

The website and video look great! Let's hope so, if they can...

1. 1,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 737
    The website and video look great! Let's hope so, if they can knock out a second commercial income stream that will definitely signal confidence to investors that MYQ is the real deal.

Im sceptical of their target percentage of customers using myq through rolling subscription revenue, however, even if they get a chunk of that, between allllll the other agreements which are looking more and more genuine (especially after Bearn rolls out) plus the scalability of their IP, it should be very very exciting to see how much money they can make.

COVID has pushed alot of people to app solutions for training and whilst I think we all would agree myq should've came out 2 months earlier to truly capitalise on this, these types of apps already proved to add value and disrupt the fitness market more than we could've initially imagined... Just food for thought, of course a majority of people will return to the gym, but more people than before will continue using apps for support I would've thought. In any case, the numbers were already appealing pre-covid.

I just can't believe this stock hasn't ran yet on the promising outlook and recent developments! Bearn release might be the final catalyst for that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.