EVN 1.08% $4.57 evolution mining limited

Agree @ghostwriterI Added to my FMG holding recently to ride the...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2969
    Agree @ghostwriter

I Added to my FMG holding recently to ride the Green wave with AF. If JK jumps on the Green bandwagon I will back him all the way.

The last couple of lines in your post is very poignant. Not so long ago big Goldies sold a lot of their Australian assets. That's how NST got Jundee from Newmont, and EVN got Cowal from Barrick. But look at it these mines now and in just a short period of time too. I thank both Newmont & Barrick everyday and giving my portfolio cornerstone gold companies like EVN and NST. Foresight indeed..

Fast forward today, the newer generation of miners have a lot to thank EVN and JK for. RMS for Edna May, AIS for Cracow, NML for Mt Carlton, Conquest/La Manca, TBR, MGV... the list goes of beneficiaries from EVNs success.

Even before EVN way back in the Sino Gold days... JK have made big deals that's always benefitted everyone. Eldorado of course for buying out Sino Gold, prior to that JK bought Golden China Resources (A. Roberts and N.Swan) proceeds of which help bankroll Lihir Gold, Lihir gold got bought out by NCM and proceeds bankrolled (Taurus Investments) which was integral in bankrolling WAF, Talisman, Toro, Teranga etc. And who can forget the painful at market La Manca/Sawiri sell off, they now has projects in Egypt and South America thanks to the seed money they got from selling all their EVN shares....

JK is like this little spark in the middle that enables others to flourish just by dealing with him. It infects everyone... If people like JK and AF sees business opportunities in Green. Where that industry will be in the next 5 to 10 years will be amazing.

Last edited by Exised: 18/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.