EVN 1.32% $3.84 evolution mining limited

Ann: Evolution Secures Full Ownership of Ernest Henry, page-19

1. 6,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2819
    Might be time to do another EVN writeup once I've digested everything. To be honest I've been a bit lazy on EVN this year. Happens when you reach sleep easy holding and enjoying the compound accretion. The last NAV I have was with the Battle North acquisition. We've had the Mungari EKJV since and now this EH. So will share my sheet once updated.

One thing is for certain, JK has now eliminated all pre-existing counter party risk with his cornerstone assets....
    - We now have lots of breathing room in Mungari with the Kundana deal. For a while there we were on a pincer movement from SAR and NST, and could only make a proxy tenement buffer by buying into TBR...that's crowded Kalgoorlie for you.
    - He made sure this tenement growth issue never happens to Red Lake and made a preemptive strike on Battle North. Which is a good move seeing BC is now getting crowded too.
    - Now he has shored up EH with this deal and now has full control of an asset he Steven Bradbury'd all the gold from. And yes this is related to the Mt Isa complex and will soon be crowded in the future.
    - On top of that I'm not sure if you guys noticed that we now have a small beach head in the Vic goldfields with the Mt Carlton and 20% NML deal. With Agnico Eagle and Kirkland Lake merger going ahead and no production synergy between the two on Fosterville, it way we'll have a for sale sign on it soon enough. It's just a stones throw away from that beach head...

Exciting times to be part of the EVN journey. Well I was with JK long before on the Sino Gold journey but that is a story for another time.

Last edited by Exised: 17/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.84
Change
0.050(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $7.625B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.89 $3.90 $3.82 $19.04M 4.946M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 90643 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 7234 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.85
  Change
0.050 ( 1.78 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.86 $3.89 $3.82 1695361
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.