EVS 1.89% 5.4¢ envirosuite limited

Yeah I bought in before they bought the Breul & Kjar business at...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Yeah I bought in before they bought the Breul & Kjar business at around 30c, so I've been hurting for awhile and the reality is that acquisition hasn't delivered and covid certainly didn't help. I agree that the management looks weak but I think it is time for the Chairman to go and maybe a board refresh-whatever happened to that Albert guy (April 2021) ? The chairman has presided over this and given the management way too much time to get this business back to the 30c+ mark. So timing wasn't great at the acquisition, but then they never cut the spend, like everyone did during that time. I also agree the cash burn means that they will have to get something....... I don't think anyone will go back in and top up for a cap raise under the guise of growth when it is just to keep the spend up.

All these announcements mean nothing-go through the old announcements and you find a lot of hype but no substance, every few months they've signed something with someone and then nothing. What happened to the partnerships with Aero or Aeroqual? GHD? Time for some actual decent results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $68.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $72.45K 1.344M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 140205 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 136397 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.