EVS 4.55% 4.2¢ envirosuite limited

I understand from a previous posts that you hold a significant...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I understand from a previous posts that you hold a significant investment and perhaps this is clouding your objective view as your statement doesn't make sense to me. Having 8mn shares is a good thing if it is performance based not tenure. I'm not aware of any successful ASX companies that provide shares on tenure. Granted, I've only looked at a handful of annual reports but none of the major ASX companies do it so I'm surprised it is done here. The previous incentives were designed to do exactly what you want the CEO to do and also the CEO has shown zero personal faith in the business as he not bought a single share in his own name that I'm aware of. Surely in his tenure he could rustle up a few thousand dollars and purchase a few shares like some of the directors have????? If you believe he has, then please correct me with the evidence.

I also disagree with your statement about some corporate hack: Firstly it implies that the board has zero ability to find suitable candidates, I've met board members of other ASX listed companies and they always have lists of individuals they'd approach if the current leadership changed. Secondly as I mentioned above the current "non hack CEO" you refer to has had a 74% uplift in personal compensation and the share price is below 10c. When the CEO took over the share price in Feb 21 was 17c, it is now sub 10c which puts it at around -47% in a 2 year tenure. 2 years is enough time for a CEO to stamp their mark on the direction of the company.

But if you think the CEO is doing a great job what actual/tangible metrics do you use? Revenue Growth as a % is actually declining (if you book $2mn every quarter), actual cash in the door is <3% yoy growth, creative accounting adjustments and your cost base continues to blow out. Not to mention you raise millions of additional shareholder funds for water which has <$200k of ARR 18 months later and instead has been used to cover the gap in the cost blowouts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $53.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $118.8K 2.546M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 117794 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.