KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Ann: EVT801 preclinical data published, page-30

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    1). that’s right the most obvious one is another regional/country lic deal such as China landed 40 mill upfront - we still hold 91% of the worlds right for pax based on population.

we know many talks have happened but obviously the more favourable the conditions the better the deal that’s there but you don’t want to cash that in to early at lower values

2). there are milestone payments from the existing China deal already secured yet to be triggered imho

3). there is partnership opportunities across both lead products & partnership opportunities across the portfolio by region worldwide

4). loan facilities - but must be watched as it will act like leverage in uncertain times… I think interest rates have risen too fast and they have over corrrcted I’ve posted that before multiple times - you may be surprised at how fast the turn is

5). there is grants opportunities from worldwide sources some of them gov some ngo

6). the ATM is still available currently

7). there are other sophisticated investor opps which will dilute

and yes thats right my posts have been fewer this last year since GBM Agile started as I know where to apply resources and when

the impact of macro conditions has affected all investments across the landscape from crypto to bio - but if you have seen these cycles before & your investment strategy is mature this allows you to not panic and take advantage when you know the opportunities are available

and when to be excited

we are in good hands and there are a raft of options and they will do what’s necessary, at the time, based on the validity of those opportunities at that time

time… I’m not going to spend time validating the negative posts from those who have shown they only bore out of the woodwork to ‘can’ these important works due to their own earlier failures and bad decisions so deeply apart of them now

they spend hours over years investing in a desired failure to validate their position - their reward is zero no matter the outcome

plus I know these discussions will be had again over the next months as it serves the agenda of some negative parties they tell you all to jump before it’s too late 7 years ago as you will lose your hard earned, earlier they said to jump out because it was a shame the tech didn’t work (of course none of them are doctors or scientists) then they said jump because the price is up, now they say jump because the price is down…

They basically tell you it doesnt matter the position cycle or outlook please jump I did earlier and I need validation

heres what you know - they chewed out of thin air 2 lead assets one in phase 3, and 8 trials in around 6-7 years…

each trail phase was forecast to cost 20 million each by qqqq in earlier posts and it’s not an unfair number - one trial is x3 that multiple are x2 some are in the first phase add those figures up your between 200-300 mill in value

the company will fight tooth and bone to success and a launch of at least Paxalisib whatever form that takes and science backs up why they should do so…

very very very easy for armchair warriors to critique around the edges on what should have been done and at what time and where the company focus should be - those people have built little to nothing themselves it’s all a fugazi… no different to the Monday morning water-cooler football coach.

we used to be waiting on news and we still are but what’s more important to us at Kazia is the macro inflation and rates - Kazia said 2 years ago turbulence ahead they were right - and we still have a little further to go with rate hikes etc

but again I think the FED / RBA already went too far on rates it’s a lagging indicator

there’s a raft of kids on home loans coming off 2 yr fixed fees who brought up more than they should have - that shock has to hit yet.

now for another coffee as that’s way more interesting than any post of the last two weeks… especially this one it’s all been said before

if we not at the bottom yet we are heavily discounted so anyone jumping in DCA

each will get the reward they rightly deserve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.