PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Ann: Ex Parte Order - Supreme Court , page-10

1. 17 Posts.
    Well Bungy

To answer your first one, the sp is not going up because everyone hates uncertainty, two because I think there is more deep rooted problems and I think thats what this court case will probably show!!

To answer you last post re the board....well, what can i sa!!, if this is the company's best asset (The board) then god help us all.

This board has absolutely no experience in mining, let alone public companies.

the only person that has experience has problems of his own...enough said!!.

Their JV company has no one on there with any mining or public company experience on it.

In Summary re the board

The overall picture (IMO from someone looking in) is that the board is filled with "YES" men answering to those that control the stock..hence the rotation of so many directors on all three associated companies

The three boards collectively have as much experience in running public company's as my 6 year boy

No experience in mining

I hear...and since been verified on this forum that most the people involved used to be involved with the skook camp and therefore obviously had to learn some things (But I wouldn't put that in as a positive)

They have done nothing but make decisions that have significantly decreased the value of the companies. Options, timing of raisings etc etc

Negatives on the streets and in the broking firms etc etc

So do I think the board is good...NO i dont

Do I think the board is an asset...NO i dont

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.