PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Ann: Ex Parte Order - Supreme Court , page-17

1. 122 Posts.
    Guys,

You just have to look at DM's past record to see what they are trying to do here. When he was at PDY, he was a YES man puppet for DS and his crew. Guess what, he still is !!

You have to ask what benefit does DM have in this case. He doesnt have much stock so not really going benefit greatly from any SP increase. So, what is his end game. He doesnt care about the options themselves as that is just the same sort of stuff he did for DS and the boys when he was there. What he is trying to is to remove the options beacuse if they get exercised, it will be harder for his mob to try and get control back !! That is the real reason IMO.

His end game is try and drive the SP down. Why ? Because the DS crew have realised how much Fe PDY have and want to get it back in their control. How can they do that - well they got to get the SP right down first. Then, they will try and take it over using another company that will have DS's hands all over it. As usual they want it cheap and without forking out any of their own money so it will scrip for scrip and they will try and use these court cases and the bad press they are digging up to try and get the SP down as low as possible.

My advice is, dont fall for it people. Hold your nerve now as the SP will sort itself out when the drill results and Jorc resources come out. I agree this is not ideal but good opportunity to get some shares at good prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.